In April, we shared the exciting news that FTJ FundChoice would be renamed Orion Portfolio Solutions in September of 2019. The move reflects an important next step on our journey to deepen our integration into the Orion brand family following the acquisition of our firm last year.
Since that time, we’ve been active on many fronts, including developing a new logo, visual brand, and corporate website. But most importantly, we are leveraging the full extent of Orion’s resources to enhance our platform and provide a more robust technology and portfolio management solution for you. We will share more details about these enhancements in the coming weeks, which include widespread improvements to our advisor portal—proposal generator, trading platform, reporting, billing, and more—new investment options, and the addition of new custodial partners.
In the meantime, we’re writing to inform you that we will begin use of the new identity in September 2019. That means:
- Investor statements will reflect the name Orion Portfolio Solutions and carry the new logo, if not otherwise branded by your firm, beginning in October
- Advisors and investors navigating to FTJFundChoice.com will be redirected to a new website, Orionportfoliosolutions.com
As a reminder, this transition will cause no disruption in service to you or your clients, however, we’ve created the accompanying resources to help you communicate this change and answer any questions clients may have on how this affects them directly.
- The following message will appear in the July Performance Statement Manager’s Message
FTJ FundChoice, the back office technology platform used by your financial advisor, will be renamed Orion Portfolio Solutions effective September 2019. This is the result of a rebranding initiative and will cause no change or disruption in service to you from FTJ FundChoice or your financial advisor, who will continue to service your account. However, you will see the new name in your statement disclosures beginning in October. With any questions, please contact your financial advisor.
- Correspondence – A templated letter you can share with clients by mail or email if you’d like to communicate this upcoming change further.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Download this FAQ document to guide conversations and answer any questions; not recommended to be shared directly with investors.
We hope you find these resources helpful in planning and executing your communication efforts. Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your relationship manager.