HEBRON, Ky., March 07, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Registered Investment Advisory firms from across the country, leading investment strategists, top advisor technology providers and members of the financial media, recently gathered at the FTJ FundChoice 2018 Advisor Summit for keynotes and sessions that sparked innovation and fostered deeper conversations on the booming independent financial advisory industry. FTJ FundChoice, a national turnkey asset management firm with over $9.8B assets under administration, hosted 350 financial advisors and industry thought leaders at their annual Summit held on January 30-31, 2018 in Orlando, FL. Click here to sign up to receive the FTJ FundChoice 2018 Advisor Summit full recap via email which includes speaking session descriptions, Summit stats, and attendee survey results. To hear directly from Summit speakers and attendees, view InvestmentNews live, on camera interviews filmed at the FTJ FundChoice 2018 Advisor Summit.
“Financial advisors are continuously innovating and self-educating to better serve their clients, and we at FTJ FundChoice work endlessly to support them,” said Dean Cook, President of FTJ FundChoice. “We host the Advisor Summit to provide advisors with an opportunity to meet and learn in person from each other, investment luminaries, and technology providers. We pride ourselves in hosting a Summit that is different from the rest – rather than being spoken at, financial advisors speak to our sponsors and speakers directly. Each year, we have been honored that interest in attending our Summit has increased and we have upped our capacity respectively. Thanks to help and support from our Summit sponsors, exhibitors, and speakers, we are thrilled to report that this year’s Summit broke attendance records again for the third year in a row.”
The FTJ FundChoice 2018 Advisor Summit sessions ranged from investment strategies that will help advisors navigate through today’s market environment to driving innovation in advisory practices and cutting-edge marketing strategies. Speaker and agenda highlights included,
- Keynote Josh Linkner, 4-time tech entrepreneur and 2-time New York Times bestselling author, helped advisors drive creativity, innovation, and reinvention in their advisory practices.
- Keynote Archie Griffin, 2-time Heisman Trophy Winner and former Cincinnati Bengal, walked attendees through his life experiences and what he views as the key drivers for success – desire, dedication, and determination.
- Lindsay Troxell, Senior Business Consultant at TD Ameritrade Institutional, The Next Generation of Profitability.
- Robert Baker, President of Advanced Asset Management Advisors (AAMA), and Philip A. Voelker, Chief Investment Officer & Senior Vice President of AAMA, Sector Rotation, Valuations, & Analysis.
- Phil Toews, CEO and President of Toews Corporation, Building Portfolios to Kick Posterior in an Over-Valued Market.
- Kenneth L. Sleeper, Principal at Ocean Park Asset Management, and Terri Spath, Chief Investment Officer, Ocean Park Asset Management, Active in a Passive World.
FTJ FundChoice 2018 Advisor Summit sponsors included Elite Sponsor TD Ameritrade Institutional; Platinum Sponsors Advanced Asset Management Advisors and Toews Corporation; Gold Sponsor Ocean Park Asset Management; Silver Sponsors Main Management, LLC, Meeder Investment Management, State Street Global Advisors, Vanguard, and Wilshire; Exhibitors American Funds, Appleton Partners LLC, AdvisoryWorld, Clark Capital Management Group, CLS Investments, Cougar Global Investments, Dinsmore Compliance Services, Efficient Market Advisors, First Affirmative Financial Network, FPA, Horizon Investments, John Hancock Investments, Ladenburg Thalmann Asset Management, Litman Gregory, Matthews Asia, Oppenheimer Funds, Orion Advisor Services, PCS, PGR Solutions, Russell Investments, and, William Blair; Specialty Sponsors Motif, Redwood Investment Management, and Voya Investment Management.
Media Contact: Jacqueline Silva – firstname.lastname@example.org